Outside Sales Representative for FMCG products
|City:||Oshawa, L1E2N5 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Outside Sales Representative for FMCG products|
The Outside Sales Representative for FMCG products
Shift: Monday to Friday,
Term: Temporary - Permanent
Location: Oshawa to Hamilton
Pay Rate: 16-18/hr + Comm (TBD) + Cell Phone + Company Vehicle & Gas
• Establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to contact potential customers.
• Work collaboratively with customers to maximize product presentation and achieve the company’s goals.
• Establish and maintain relations with clients, be responsible for verifying customer satisfaction and resolve any concerns with professionalism and a sense of urgency.
• Engage in strategic account planning, developing sales targets and execution plan, and achieving monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
• Maintain customer accounts by taking orders, collecting timely payments, presenting products, answering inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
• Keep the team updated by gathering current market information on products, delivery
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans.
Required Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum 2-3 years of outside sales experience, preferably FMCG products.
• Excellent communication skills combined with strong presentation and financial management skills.
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/PowerPoint/ Excel).
• Good multi-tasking, organizational, and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve customer issues and complaints.
• Independently capable of handling sales pressure and client objections.
• Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes, and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
• Use of a reliable vehicle with a full driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|