Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting in conjunction with our industry leader in the Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer is hiring a Parts Manager for Brandon, Manitoba location. This is a leadership position that requires the management of a team and the fostering of an enduring relationship with clients and partners.
- 5+ years experience with heavy-duty truck and trailer Parts Counter or Parts Sales preferred but not required
- Knowledge of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts preferred.
- Previously supervised 5+ staff
- Customer service focus
- Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of people
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with customers
- Organized, sets priorities, meets deadlines
- Makes timely and accurate decisions
- Strong numbers orientation and shows attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel, email, internet, keyboarding
- Meets or exceed monthly sales and gross profit budgets for department.
- Supervises staff following Maxim’s Leadership principles. This includes:
- Hiring the right staff and retaining them
- Moving those staff to high performance by ensuring they have the correct skills and knowledge; communicating including providing standards and measuring performance and providing feedback; rewarding and creating the work environment to make them the most productive.
- Monitors controllable expenses for the branch.
- Ensures inventory loss /gain is less than 2% for the branch.
- Freight, parts supplies, and warranty write-offs etc. are maintained to established budgets.
- Answers internal and external inquiries regarding new products and price discrepancies, and sells parts to new and existing customers which includes cold calling and regular follow-up.
- Ensures inventory levels are controlled, core inventory does not exceed budgeted amount, and ensures cores are managed to maximize credits and eligibility.
- Oversees daily operations of branch including maintaining store and parts displays and surveying competition products and pricing.
- $70,000-$80,000 per year (depending on qualifications & experience)
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Apply immediately in confidence, if you meet the above requirements.