Staffmax is assisting our client in Simcoe, ON for a Parts and Service Advisor. This position is with a position is permeant with great benefits!
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with rotating Saturday shifts 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Salary: $45,000 depending on experience
Location: Simcoe, ON
- taking customer orders- listening to customers request and clarifying parts.
- Identifying automotive parts from a electronic catalog system.
- Completing sales by entering in purchased items.
- Obtaining payments added to the purchase and issuing sales receipts
- Handling automotive concerns by the description from the customer. Clarifying description of concern and conducting an inspection. Checking militance records.
- Verifies warranty and service contact coverage.
- Estimates material cost, supplies and laborer. Calculating customers payments.
- Confirming customer approval of estimates- contacting customer by phone, email, and answering all questions and concerns.
- Monitoring progress of repair throughout the day. Contacting customer regarding any changes.
- Contacting customers daily with appointment reminders and service follow-ups. Ensuring the customer is satisfied.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- GED or Hight school diploma
- Data entry skills
- Customer service
- Telephone skills and verbal communication
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- Vendor relationship
- Willing to work under pressure and multitask
- Extended health care
- Bonus pay
We thank everyone who applied. Only those selected will be contacted.