Pension Administrator is needed for our client in Winnipeg, a large industry leader.
Reporting to the Plan Manager, this role is a key team player who will work with members seeking information on their plans and providing service excellence in the administration of various benefit plans.
Pay/Benefits and Perks:
- $38-40k year
- Yearly increments/cola
- Pension match
- 3 weeks vacation
- Sick day accrual
- Family leave
- Health and dental shared cost
- Awesome fun events (United Way, scavenger hunts, group lunches)
- Rewards program recognition
- Training and in-house growth along with education promotion
- Flex start/end time/lunch breaks
- 1 day off per month by working an extra 23 min per day
- Hybrid option after training possible
- On major bus route
You should Have:
- Strong benefits background from a similar industry or payroll benefit administration is preferred but not a must.
- Business administration, commerce, and actuarial education preferred
- Coursework completed toward the Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) or Pension Plan Administration Certificate (PPAC) is considered an asset.
- Calm phone voice and detail oriented
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Provide administrative support for our pension plan.
- Learn to accurately process increasingly complex pension calculations.
- Investigate and verify member requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide superior customer service to our membership via phone, email and written correspondence.
- Develop and apply your knowledge of industry regulations and applicable Pension legislation.
- Manage your workload and priorities, along with occasional participation on special project teams.
We thank everyone who applies, only those that meet the qualifications will be promoted to an interview.