Staffmax is urgently hiring a Construction Project Co-ordinator in the Hamilton area. Must have low to mid-rise residential experience. Ontario experience is required.
The Project Co-Ordinator will essentially assist the Construction team in organizing their ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures as well as organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Maintain the confidentiality of company information, policies and procedures;
- Upholding and adhering to the company policies including a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain familiarity with WHMIS, WAH, WSIB and OHSA safety responsibilities and duties;
- Time manage yourself with meeting deadlines and project requirements
- Minimum completion of high school
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the construction industry
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Proficient with MS Office, ProCore & BuilderLynx applications
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work weekends as required
- Must have valid and up to date WHMIS, WAH and First-Aid/CPR training
- Valid Class G driver’s license with the ability to travel as required to various job sites when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and complete work on time under pressure
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and relationship building skills
- Adaptable in using new computer systems (ProCore/BuilderLynx) • Understanding the need for professionalism with trades, consultants and other client groups
How to apply:
- When applying please ensure you have sent along with your resume a list of successfully coordinated projects.
- $ 45,000-$50,000 per annum, plus bonus
- Full benefits package