Maple Ontario - Full Time - Permanent
Casual dress code
Health and dental benefits
Our client is major Furniture Supplier in North America.
We are searching for two highly motivated individual to join our client as a Project Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring the profitability and timely completion of projects. As a Project Manager, ideal candidates will schedule the work of the project with many on site departments to ensure we meet deadlines and monitor the sales target of the week. These candidates are a high achiever and are results driven with exemplary attention to detail and demonstrated communication from start to finish of each project received.
Experience with Project Management/coordination in a mid-size business is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Daily client correspondence within a fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Sense of urgency with each projects
- Primary scheduler for our woodshop, upholstery, sewing, shipping, assembly departments
- Ensure jobs are followed appropriately from schedule to shipping on time
- Work alongside teams from inception to completion to remain up to date on progress
- Monitor all progress and set deadlines
- Keep all staff on plan
- Working closely with purchasing department to issue work orders, ensuring they are assigned to the correct person/department
- Coordinate shipping schedules for projects with external clients and internal teams
- Work closely with internal design team - Follow up with external clientele to make sure approvals are administered on time
We thank all applicants; only candidates selected for next steps will be contacted.
- Ability to think critically
- Personable, and ready to take on a challenge
- Able to work on a team, and vocalize questions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with time sensitive and confidential information
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to streamline/bring ideas forward for accuracy and company growth
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must have a minor interest in sales, design, and hospitality
- 2+ years as a certified PMP would be considered an asset, but not a requirement
- 1-2 years of supervisory or management experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling and planning is required
- Excellent ability to communicate
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company, advancing skills, and bringing your best self to the table