QA Automation- 3 positions
|City:||000 Réso Montréal Souterrain Montréal, H3B 5A7 QC, Canada|
|Title:||QA Automation- 3 positions|
QA Automation- 3 positions
Location: Montreal, QC
Contract Position- CAD 50-75/hr
Permanent Position- 108K - 110K p.a. + Standard Benefits
Hybrid: Must be willing to work from office twice in a week.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering
• 7+ years of overall testing experience (Including manual and automation)
• 3-4 years of experience in automation testing using selenium, cypress
• Experience in testing of web-based applications, Web APIs including REST, xml based etc
• Must be proficient working with SQL
• Experience with QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, including negative tests, functional tests, White/Black box tests, automated and manual test processes, test case design, scripting and execution, regression testing, operational readiness tests, etc.
• Ability to estimate, commit to work deadlines and work in a disciplined software development environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, process, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, test effort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on QA processes and tools
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• develop and manage test strategies that will include approaches for test data, regression testing and automation methodologies to ensure higher quality delivery and test coverage
• Drive and contribute to the Manual and Automation test strategy, scripts, and framework focusing on test architecture, re-usability, stability, performance, scalability, and related Quality/team metrics
• Provide hands-on test support when necessary to verify front-end and back-end changes, user workflows, database, API, security, performance, mobile device, browsers
• Support UAT, including obtaining official sign-off approval on releases ready for UAT and production
• Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
• Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment that supports production and maintenance level changes
• Work with Scrum teams to complete root cause analysis and corrective action plans to ensure higher quality test coverage throughout the development and UAT development life cycles
• Own the QA automation frameworks (Pipeline strategy, cucumber, set the standard for our automation pipelines and processes.)
• Leading, mentoring and coaching junior staff – Be that “Go to Person”
• Partnering with other IT Discipline leads to ensure successful completion of end project goal.
We thank all those that apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting