Quality Coordinator-Medical Technologist
|City:||1262 Don Mills Rd Toronto, M3B 2W7 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Quality Coordinator-Medical Technologist|
****MUST BE CMLTO REGISTERED*****
Our client is currently looking for a Quality Coordinator, who will report to the Director of Quality, to join our dynamic team. Our client is growing, and we need help delivering excellent services and support to the organization.
Job Type: Full-time, 6 months Contract
9 AM – 5 PM $30-35/hr Full Time –6 months Contract
Free Parking available
· Certification as a Medical Laboratory Technology with minimum of three years’ experience.
· Current registration with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Ontario (CMLTO)
· Appropriate skills or experience in Quality Management Systems.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
· Demonstrated knowledge of Accreditation Standards:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent critical thinking skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Knowledge of electronic document management systems
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
· Experience in internal and/or external audits
- Medical Laboratory Accreditation experience
· To assist the Director of Quality in the conformance with the regulatory & professional requirements.
· To assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of quality management systems within all laboratory sections (CQI).
· Participates in the development and implementation of process improvement initiatives through the analysis of indicator data, occurrence management reports, internal audits.
· Helps to co-ordinate and integrate quality improvement activities in all laboratory sections.
· Assists in the implementation of accreditation (IQMH) standards within the laboratory.
· Assists in the management of the QMS manual, its contents, and changes.
· Assists the Director of Quality in promoting three overall quality themes:
· The Quality Management System meets the needs of customers, including patients and health care providers.
· That all staff always remain focused on patient care.
· That the voice of customers is heard and that front line staff particularly, listen to what customers are saying.
· Helps to encourage feedback from staff on various aspects of laboratory quality.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting
|Salary:||CAD 0.00 HOUR|