Staffmax is helping our clients to hire an experienced Red Seal Plumber for their Calgary, AB location.
Pay Rate: $35-$40/hour
$10,000 Signing Bonus
Extended Health Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general residential plumbing services to customers.
- Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Red seal or journeyman License/Certified Plumber – Mandatory
- Must have B Gas Ticket
- 3+ years’ experience in the Plumbing field
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding customer service with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- We provide your tools!
- Competitive starting wages!
- Ability to earn additional commissions for additional work!
- Company vehicle to perform your work!
- Technical Training Assistance Program!
- Access to tuition reimbursement!
- Additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members!
- Solid career paths for you to advance in the company!
- Get to work with most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the Industry!
- Great benefits plan for you and your family!
- On-the-job training
Full Time/Permanent position Immediate hire! We thank all who apply but only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.