Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our clients with a Journeyman Plumber/HVAC Technician in Calgary, AB.
Pay and Benefits:
- Full Benefit Package
- Group savings plan
- Inside growth advancement
- Must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated as defined by the Provincial Ministry of Health
- Red seal or journeyman License/Certified Plumber – Mandatory
- 5+ years’ experience in the Plumbing field
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding customer service with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Provide general residential plumbing services to customers.
- Represent the Company in a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the homeowner
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater, including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance
- Explain the value of the company's products, services and programs on every call
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- We provide your tools
- Competitive starting wages
- Ability to earn additional commissions for additional work
- Company vehicle to perform your work
- Technical Training Assistance Program
- Access to tuition reimbursement
- Additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members
- Solid career paths for you to advance in the company
- Get to work with most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the Industry
- A great benefits plan for you and your family
- On-the-job training