This is a full time, permanent position with Group Benefits and a competitive salary.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Salary: From $38.00 /hour + Benefits
- Free Parking available
Qualifications, Experience and Requirements:
- Graduate from an approved Radiography Technologist Diploma program
- Current registration and in good standing with College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRT)
· Certification in BMD an asset
· Experience with C-Arm procedures an asset.
- Superior patient care skills with a customer service approach.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as a part of a team
- Demonstrated effective time management, decision making skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Professional and positive manner, reliable and adaptable
- Commitment to continuing education
- Computer literate
- Perform X-ray procedures of high diagnostic quality in accordance with applicable legislation, clinical standards and Facility policies and procedures
- Maintain Facility standards including but not limited to; procedures relating to safety, test performance, documentation, reporting, equipment operation and maintenance.
- Collect, record and verify patient history and information and obtain informed consent when required.
- Ensure equipment and supplies are available and safe on each day of work
- Coordinate daily work schedule, prioritize emergency/add-on cases as required.
- Maintain a safe work environment with strict adherence to infection prevention control protocols and all applicable regulations.
- Responsible for care of patients and comfort within the department.
- Ensure personal development to upgrade technical skills, abilities and knowledge.
- Establish positive professional relationships with referring clinicians, patients and staff
- Contribute to, and participate in opportunities for Continuous Quality Improvement
- Maintain current CPR certification
We thank all those that apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.