Want to join an exciting company in the cannabis industry? Staffmax is hiring a retail manager for our client's store in Thompson, MB!
As the Retail Store Manager, you will be accountable for overseeing the day-to-day operations and profitability of the establishment in alignment with predetermined goals and business objectives. This encompasses managing staff, ensuring customer satisfaction, maintaining a well-organized and presentable product display, monitoring inventory levels, and executing seasonal changes and promotional campaigns. Your role is pivotal in maintaining the financial stability of the business.
- Exemplify exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting customers in a professional manner, setting a standard for other staff members to follow.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by addressing all complaints promptly and professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and security regulations, ensuring that required standards are met.
- Maintain efficient inventory management practices to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Conduct scheduled inventory checks and provide inventory reports as required.
- Meet business goals by increasing sales, expanding markets, and promoting the business within provided guidelines.
- Verify invoices against packaging slips and track all expenditures to ensure accurate financial records.
- Maintain a well-organized and neatly presented merchandise display with correct pricing.
- Make informed business decisions when purchasing large quantities with volume-based discounts.
- Provide management with required reports on sales, staff, and productivity.
- Hold staff accountable for any cash box deficits.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, print and record receipts, and track revenue on a daily basis.
- Ensure that daily bank deposits are made and reconcile bank statements.
- Contribute to, coordinate, and execute the process of ordering and receiving cannabis and accessories.
- Supervise and coordinate all staff in the establishment to ensure productive operations at all times.
•Other duties as assigned
- MUST Pass criminal record check
- Must have or obtain Smart Choices Cannabis Retail Certification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the retail industry.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a supervisory role
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Management experience preferred.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $42,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thompson, MB R8N 0N2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)