We are hiring a Sales Operations Analyst for a company that provides industry-leading products. If you thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while collaborating with team members, than this might be the job for you!
Sales Operations Analyst
Base Pay+ Bonus + Benefits
**** Staffmax is Offering $2000/- REFFERAL BONUS. Know anyone who might be interested-PLEASE REFER*****
As a Sales Operations Analyst you would own weekly, monthly & quarterly executive reporting and help evaluate, clean, and convert complex sales data into presentations, graphs, and reports.
- Build-upon existing report templates/requirements; create your own where necessary.
- Continually strategize & execute ways in which we can improve our report output.
- Assist with Sales Compensation Calculations
- Monitoring pipeline health for all Business Units.
- Developing and implementing sales processes for sales teams, specialists and other representatives
- Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts
- Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
- Recruiting, hiring and training sales representatives
- Identifying customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends
- Creating and managing automation tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Implementing and manage CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, or equivalent sales operations experience
- Experienced Salesforce.com User with the ability to create/maintain Key Reports and Dashboards
- 2-5 Years’ Experience with Executive Reporting and Analytics and/or Quarterly Board Reporting
- Ability to communicate professionally with the senior leadership team and have a good understanding of key reporting requirements for Sales.
- An understanding of sales operations/principles and metrics is desired
- High- Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Hi-tech or software business/company experience desired
- Resourceful mindset and strong problem-solving aptitude
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills. Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Able to prioritize tasks based on the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Readily assume accountability for actions and results
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.