Salesforce Developer Team Lead- 2 position
Location: Montreal, QC
Contract Position- CAD 70-90/hr
Permanent Position- CAD 130K-135K p.a. + Standard Benefits
Hybrid: Must be willing to work from office twice in a week.
- 8+ years of heavy development experience in Salesforce platform that includes coding and configuration
- Must be experienced in using Salesforce configuration tools (e.g., Flows, Process Builder, etc,) and creating Lighting web components that are extensible and reusable
- Proficient with Salesforce ’s Trigger, Classes and Batch jobs
- Should be familiar with Salesforce Process Automation tools such Flows, Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Process and Email Templates
- Should have good understanding on Salesforce framework of information sharing via Profiles, Permission sets, Public Groups, Sharing Settings and Sharing Rules
- Should have good understanding of Salesforce Governing limits
- Must have a deeper knowledge on Object and Object Relation and should have strong data modeling background
- Proficient with DML operation, SOQL and SOSL Statements
- Should be able to find the right balance between declarative and custom coding to meet business requirements and desired user experience.
- Should have Proven experience in designing custom end-user solutions
- Good to have Experience with Salesforce Communities Setup and Configurations
- Firm understanding of object-oriented coding standards, design patterns, and similar best practices.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Background in Salesforce test driven development (TDD)
- Ability to effectively communicate with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Data Developers and Testers
- Developer should be fast learner and has an ability to effectively communicate and coordinate within the team in fast-paced development cycle
- Hands on experience managing Salesforce teams
- Experience with release management of Salesforce projects
- DML, SOQL and SOSL
- Lightning Design System and Lightning Web components
- Salesforce Mobile
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Setup and configurations
- Must be familiar with VS Code/SFDX for development
- Git or Git based products such as Bitbucket
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in Investment Banking and/or Global Markets (Equities and Fixed Income)
- Experience with AutoRabbit, Mulesoft, Einstein, JIRA and Confluence.
- Salesforce Certifications.
We thank all those that apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.