Staffmax is looking for experienced Leisure/Senior Travel Consultants. If you are confident you have what it takes to be an exceptional Leisure Travel Consultant with remarkable customer service ethics then you have found the right job for yourself . This is a fulltime permanent position.
Location: Thornhill, ON
Salary- $45,000-$50,000 +Benefits +Parking.
Language: can speak/understand Farsi/Persian
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan itineraries: send travel quotes, suggest products to suit client’s needs, arrange accommodations, airlines, packages, and other travel products.
- Listen to clients’ requirements closely and provide product solutions.
- Always be up to date with supplier and airline policies with the current everyday new policy change environment.
- Advise clients about passports, visas, foreign currency, travel insurance, excursions in resorts, etc.
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- Minimum 5-year Travel Consultant sales experience
- Fluent in English is considered an asset*
- TICO (Ontario)
- Excellent customer service skills, especially phone etiquette
- Strong domestic, trans-border, and international travel knowledge
- Past experience in a travel call center or leisure travel office
- Travel systems experience required (Sirev) an asset*
- The candidate must possess strong consultative selling skills and the ability to listen to the customer’s needs
- Must be TICO certified and able to sell travel insurance in Ontario. Having a license to sell insurance in other Canadian provinces is an asset.
- Work from Trip Support Head office in Thornhill, Ontario.
- Mandatory Rotating Schedule including evenings and weekends required
We are a customer-oriented company who offers:
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefit package
- Genuine opportunities to develop yourself, professionally and personally
- A distinctive working environment that puts team members first
We thank everyone who applies, priority will be given to those with the qualifications listed.