Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our Sign Installation company with the hiring of two installers.
These are permanent hires, $35-40 hour, 8-12 hour days with overtime!
• Successfully loading and transporting all signage, tools, hardware, and materials to the location safely.
• Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure for new signage, and securing the electrical connections.
• Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of all signage.
• Mounting and installing all signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
• Clearing debris and materials from the site after each installation.
• Clearing debris and materials from company vehicles and trailers after each installation.
• Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
• Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols
.• Maintaining all necessary communication with the Project Management Team, Director of Operations and Director of Sales Operations daily. This includes properly taking completion photos and emailing them accordingly.
•Properly completing all required paperwork as it pertains to logs, vehicle inspections, work order and timecards daily.
• Obtaining and maintaining all required licenses in a timely manner as set forth by the company
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience as a sign installer.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Crane operating license
If interested, please apply today! We thank everyone who applies, only those matching the must-haves will be contacted.