Our client is seeking several Painters to join their team due to the growth in sales of transport vehicles.
This role will start as a day shift (6:00 am -2:30 pm) and soon you will have the choice to join the evening shift (2:30-11 pm) permanently or rotate
- $25.71 hour to start after a probation of 1000 hours you will increase to $29.56 hour
- Health, dental, vision included
- Company wide events
Preferred skills include:
- Fiberglass experience
- Auto, coach or bus experience
- Red Seal Painter ticket
Must have Spray-gun experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares surface, small parts, and metal and fiberglass for paint applications and applies primer / paint during different stages of the build. Throughout all aspects of this role, you will promote a safe working environment and comply with all HS&E regulations including following all Plant and Plant Safety rules.
- Responsible for painting, small parts, touch ups, spot spraying, paint preparation, body repair work, interior work, buffing, decaling, sanding and masking
- Responsible for using various hand, air and power tools such as orbital sanders, air buffers, paint guns and measuring instruments
- Responsible for following all work instructions and paint charts as required.
- Read and understand work instructions
- Previous manufacturing experience considered an asset
- Experience working with solvents and pre-treatment chemicals an asset, post-secondary training with experience interpreting paint charts
- Familiar with paint shop environments,
- Knowledge of paint mixing chemicals,
- Ability to read MSDS sheet,
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment as required.
Please send your resume to us as soon as possible.