Sr. Executive Assistant
|City:||7191 Yonge St Thornhill , L3T 0C4 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Sr. Executive Assistant|
|Category:||Office & Administrative|
Sr. Executive Assistant
$ 45,000 - 50,000 + Benefits + Parking
• Provide direct administrative and office management support to senior executives.
• Project management ad-hoc special assignment as well as recurring events.
• Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
• Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
• Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
• Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
• Maintain work schedules and calendars of executive management.
• Weekly Management Meeting; Coordinate catering and attendance at weekly meetings, arrange catering.
• Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive team for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Troubleshoot and/or escalate office administration issues.
• Other duties shall be assigned as required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management.
• Demonstrated Travel Industry experience is a strong asset.
• Must be able to work in the office full-time.
• Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• MUST have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must possess the ability to learn quickly, think on their feet and participate in problem solving.
• Must be reliable and a team-player willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify, and disseminate information across audiences.
• Ability to interact, communicate and when necessary persuade, in a polished and professional manner with senior executive management, internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong initiative, work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Resourceful and flexible.
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
• Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations and in meeting short deadlines.
• Ability to build trust and work through conflict both upwards and downward.
• Passionate about travel and all that surrounds it.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting