Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting is currently assisting our clients with an HVAC Installer/Technician in Saskatoon, SK.
Pay and Benefits:
- Full Benefit Package
- Group savings plan
- Inside growth advancement
- Must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated as defined by the Provincial Ministry of Health
- Gas Fitter B license or working towards it
- HVAC or Sheet Metal Apprentice
- An understanding of local gas codes, best practices of heating, air
- conditioning and boiler installation are an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills as you will be interacting with customers daily.
- Represent the Company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company.
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of the Company's products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- We provide your tools
- Competitive starting wages
- Ability to earn additional commissions for additional work
- Company vehicle to perform your work
- Technical Training Assistance Program
- Access to tuition reimbursement
- Additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members
- Solid career paths for you to advance in the company
- Get to work with most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the Industry
- A great benefits plan for you and your family
- On-the-job training