By joining our clients as a Senior Gas Fitter, Winnipeg, you become part of an organization that is committed to delivering exceptional experiences for our customers and will support you to be your best.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to Install and perform Gas Fitting work on HVAC equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
- Ensure the safe operation of all Gas appliances and correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Be flexible for installation work of ACs and Furnaces, water heater installation, and or assistance roles/duties, in the field or in the warehouse, in assigned areas and surrounding areas as assigned.
- Willing to learn and grow as part of a progressive customer service-oriented team and be flexible to the work assigned in the spirit of this multi-functional role.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and problem solve to ensure customer satisfaction.
Salary & Benefits:
$2500 Signing Bonus
- Competitive starting wages ($30-$39 DOQ)
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Gas Fitter B license is preferred
- Must have new home construction experience
- Previous Installation experience (2 - 3 years) and some knowledge of the heating, cooling, and boiler trades will be a huge asset.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs