Want a WFH role with one of Canada's largest employers? If you meet the qualifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
|10+ years exp Position Description:
Analysis of End User tech stack and configuration management approach across companies to determine application certification requirements and potential compatibility issues. The core responsibilities of this position include:
• Engineer/sustain existing/new desktop related technologies into the firm.
• Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements
• Ensure we meet the business’s expectations around user experience
• Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
• Provide 3rd line support to investigate & troubleshoot root causes.
• Dissemination of knowledge amongst peers.
Key skills required:
• Desktop/Laptop Hardware Knowledge and Management in an enterprise environment.
• Extensive experience with common third-party tools used to manage/support large environments (i.e., AppSense in particular /SCCM).
• Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure i.e. Active Directory/GPO.
• Deep technical understanding of Windows operating systems up to and including Windows 10.
• Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e., parsing event logs, Sysinternals tools, analyzing memory dumps etc.)
• Intermediate scripting skills with PowerShell.
• Experience designing technical solutions to meet complex business requirements.
• Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).