Technical Analyst - Infrastructure - 0938
|City:||40 King Street West Toronto, M5H 1H1 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Technical Analyst - Infrastructure - 0938|
Typical Day in Role
• This role is infrastructure oriented (supporting package installations, the environment, investigate technical problem).
• Contributing to the success of Oracle Migration project
• Working hands-on with the vendor and deploying package received from vendor onto target systems
• Ensure the stability of testing systems
• collaborating with BA and Dev team on unit testing and non-functional testing.
• collaborating with other technical support teams (e.g DBA, Unix infrastructure etc) on troubleshooting environmental related issues.
• Ongoing support of various batch jobs on the testing systems (e.g EOD runs, reports deliver etc.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• 8+ years’ progressive experience in a similar capacity (BA/BSA/technical analytics)
• 3+ years’ working experience with ION Wallstreet Systems (WSS)
• Experience using Linux hands-on in recent projects
• 3+ years’ recent Oracle/SQL experience
Nice to have Skills:
• JIRA, ServiceNow, and Confluence experience are assets
• Knowledge of Splunk and Dynatrace monitoring tools is an asset
• TCP/IP and general network protocols is an asset
• Verbal and written communication
• Team player
Best vs Average: ION Wallstreet FX is central to this role and is the key component of a strong profile. This role is more aligned to infrastructure.
Degrees or certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Candidate Review & Selection
• Structure and Format: One or two rounds of video interview (30 minutes each, panel interviews with HM and other analysts)
• Availability to interview: ASAP
We thank every one of you who applies, however only those we choose to interview will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting