Staffmax is looking for a "Technical Operations Analyst" located in Markham, ON. Successful candidate will work with the customer and remotely monitor and manage the customer’s IT infrastructure environment.
(This position will work on various shifts as this environment will operate 24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Provides technical support and acts as the first point of contact when customers have issues;
- Provides support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium;
- Troubleshoots problems, determines root cause and resolves issue to prevent reoccurrence;
- Manages and oversees the servers, networks and other devices through monitoring by the tools and ack as First responder to resolve issues related to the device.
- Works with network carriers to resolve issues.
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- A Technical degree or diploma with one to five years of relevant experience in a customer focused function and worked in NOC environment.
- Able to work in different shifts.
- Experience in ITIL knowledge and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Various Technologies: (Technical certification would be an added advantage)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Network Switches, Routers, Firewall
- Virtualization -1-5 years
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Storage and backup.
- Experience working in a Managed Service Provider would be an added advantage.