Ticketing Department Manager
|City:||7191 Yonge Thornhill , L3T 0C4 ON, Canada|
|Title:||Ticketing Department Manager|
Ticketing Department Manager
$ 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Parking
The Manager is responsible for aligning agents, employees with business objectives. Incumbent formulates partnerships and delivers value-added services that support business priorities. Oversees functions including policy compliance, hiring, on boarding, training, performance management, discipline, termination, and other related actions. Interacts with cross-functional teams such as finance, operations, facilities, procurement, and other divisions. The environment is fast-paced and requires a high degree of initiative, judgment, and critical thinking to carry out day-to-day activities.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities and does serve as a coach and mentor for different positions in the company requiring heavy team engagement and good diplomacy skills.
· Oversees general Travel Agency functions of the company, reporting directly to the CEO and Board of Directors.
· Works with senior managers to develop strategic initiatives that promote a high-performance workforce and a corresponding supportive culture to encourage customer service and sales.
· Establishes independent contractor terms and agreements (e.g., travel agents). .
Designs and delivers training curriculum and programs for employee and agent training in both online and in person formats using various software and learning systems.
· Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
· Following initial training, complete the following steps daily, weekly, or monthly as required:
o Complete agent training with new employees including review of monthly staff updates.
o Review agent shifts, customer services and sales.
o Establish the customer relationship and agent’s follow up to the request.
o Maintain agent correspondence with customers and check the video recording to ensure compliance with company standards.
· Evaluates employee performance data, tracking daily sales, service measures and comparisons against company data to ensure consistency and achievement of standards.
· Assists international employees and agents with expatriate assignments and related issues.
· Provides input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
· Coordinates the performance management program and related improvement initiatives.
· Works with senior management to develop a comprehensive total rewards program to oversee and manage pay, commissions, bonuses, benefits, and other rewards programs.
· Manages and resolves complex employee and agent relations issues and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations to identify and resolve issues as possible.
· Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and agents to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
· Builds, develops, and maintains ongoing professional working relationships with employees, agents throughout the organization to establish and maintain trust.
· Reviews key performance measures and prepares reports for Board of Directors on top indicators, trends, and decision-making strategies.
· Drives continuous improvement in related programs, policies, and processes.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated proficiency in AMADEUS and SABER Ticket reservation, Ticket Issuance, Ticket changing dates.
. Demonstrated proficiency in Hotel reservation and combination of the Ticket and Hotel reservation and how to bind them and make the discount for the customers.
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and data management skills to produce reports.
· Resourceful and creative to effectively research, benchmark, and support solutions.
· Excellent skills in organization, attention to detail, time management, meeting deadlines.
· Confident in consulting, guiding, and persuading internal customers and stakeholders.
· Ability to learn and maintain product knowledge and stay current on product updates.
· Ability to interface with many international destinations to establish relationships and cooperation.
· Knowledge of applicable employment laws.
· Knowledge of independent contractor regulations specific to the travel industry.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting