Staffmax is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer with a stunning portfolio showcasing your design versatility and passion for clean, modern and interactive design. A strong portfolio of successful UI/UX is essential.
What you’ll do
- Design the digital features for web and mobile.
- Gather and evaluate u ser requirements in collaboration with the product, marketing and development team
- Perform user research to understand problems and product use insights
- Conduct concept and usability testing
- Take ownership to drive the UX strategy - be an evangelist for UX practices across the company
- Develop user scenarios, user flows, design concepts, low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, UI standards documents, and other design documents as needed
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure that designs are being implemented properly
Who you are
- Ability to distill complex problems and workflows down into simple, intuitive designs
- Working experience with Figma or Adobe XD and other wireframe/prototyping tools
- Knowledge of design methodologies and best practices
- Understand user psychology
- A high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have the ability to deliver high-quality work, and care about the impact.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability, responsiveness)
- Knowledge coding HTML5, CSS3, CSS animations, email templates an asset
- Understand what it takes to create valuable and meaningful experiences
What we are looking for
We thank everyone who applies. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Highly proficient in industry leading software, including Figma and others
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role, ideally within an Agile SCRUM team
- Strong portfolio of design projects that can be shared
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in user research and research methodologies
- Some knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, email design, digital strategy, and you understand the requirements for responsive applications