Staffmax is hiring a Warehouse Coordinator for one of our clients in Mississauga!
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the seamless processing of incoming and outgoing shipments and ensuring that all orders coming in and going out of the facility are accurate, properly marked, checked, stored, packed/unpacked, and delivered as applicable. Manage warehouse inventory, RMAs, and play a critical role in overall warehouse operations, in line with ISO & R2 standards.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Mississauga, ON
Compensation: $18 – 20/hr + Benefits
- Assist in receiving, identifying, sorting, labelling incoming shipments, verify shipments against the shipping documentation in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Assist in maintaining proof of receiving records (PO, Vendor invoice, Packing slip, Waybill number) in NetSuite and physical documents as per ISO&R2 documentation requirement.
- Assist in inspecting received items for damages/defects, label/product inaccuracies, provide feedback, record documents appropriately.
- Assist in picking, packing, processing and auditing all outbound shipments.
- Complete paperwork and maintain files in connection with stock transfers, purchase orders, shipping and receiving documents.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures when handling paperwork and inventory. Maintain consistent accuracy in shipping of product.
- Manage customer returns – picking, receiving, sorting, transferring to bin – until customer credit is completed.
- Coordinate and manage activities between sales and warehouse operations including sales order processing, quality control, inventory control.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in maintaining r2/ISO environment impact matrix and RISK register, review and update monthly or need basis. Ensure to address the medium to high risk areas and conduct reassessment to ensure the impact/risk is within acceptable level.
- Coordinate with QC department for inventory transfers
- Assist in maintaining Preventive Maintenance register- Record all the equipment and tools in use with the required manufacture manual and service details. Update periodically to ensure the data is up to date.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in managing all warehouse operations, including inventory management, returns processing, merchandise repair, facilities maintenance and movement of merchandise.
- Meet deadlines for shipment ''cut-off'' times to customers and demonstrate the aptitude to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist in maintaining warehouse inventory and collaborate with the team in counting of physical inventory as advised by the warehouse manager.
- Perform periodic inventory check to ensure accuracy of database information & minimize inventory issues.
- Maintain clean working environment - floor, aisles, products maintained and stored as necessary.
- Coordinate with purchasing department for expected deliveries with product details-size, date, priority etc.
- Supervise shipping specialist in the absence of Warehouse Manager.
- Assist in maintaining Hazard Matrix – identify hazard areas, application of control measures, assessment and reassessment to ensure the hazard risk is within acceptable level.
- Coordinate with QC and Floor sales team for quality check of the received products and transferring to sales floor. Ensure compliance with the standard operating procedures laid out for warehouse and OSHA.
- Adhere to ISO & R2 standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Completed high school / degree
- Working experience with MS Office Suite
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a team, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent