Staffmax is hiring 3 Production workers for DAY TIME for our client in southern Winnipeg near Linden Woods. They are looking for workers with great attention to detail, capable of repetitive work. If this sounds like a fit for you we would love to hear from you!
- lifting, placing, filling, wiping bottles that are being filled.
- cleaning of storage containers.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO WEAR A HARD HAT SEE HEADWRAP/TURBAN MAY BE AN ISSUE
Must have Long Sleeve shirt and CSA APPROVED Steel Toe Boots
Recruiting steps we need to complete to try and secure better quality workers for Future Transfer with goal to reduce the fall offs/no shows.
- Video call person
- Ensure they are not working another full time job or school limitations
- Want a job with continuous lifting 30-50 lbs, standing all day, repetitive work, understand there is a smell aspect to warehouse
- They don’t need to miss work in the next 30 days
- Get past employer references (manager or supervisor they reported to), not just people they know or worked with
- Get picture of CSA safety shoes
- Have person complete WHMIS online via StaffTrak system (Jason and Anelle can send them the WHMIS test while we get your user access set up) ** Must have person’s SIN and address to set them up in system**
- Have a second recruiter preferably Jason speak to person