Staffmax is hiring a Web & Marketing Manager for one of our clients in Mississauga. Web & Marketing Manager will be responsible to deliver high value digital experience to position the brand, drive promotions, promote products, increase customer engagement, leads, sales etc. Conceptualize, review, analyze, and drive marketing campaigns and overall digital marketing efforts. If this sounds like a fit for you we would love to hear from you!
Compensation: $50,000 – $ 60,000 + Commissions + Benefits
- Establish a marketing plan with short and long term goals and defined timelines
- Plan, execute and manage all facets of Social Media: ideas/content/design, scheduling and posting, keeping track of results, providing analysis for improvement and implementing advertisement campaigns.
- Develop and oversee all SEO and SEM-related activities, from keyword research and website optimization to campaigns and devise innovative strategies to boost conversions.
- Manage web marketing via blogs, reviews, social media, SEO, etc.
- Develop a strong digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, leads, sales, and new customer acquisition
- Monitor and manage digital content on various social media platforms and ensure that it is in line with the approved marketing content strategy
- Drive and increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages and channels
- Maintain consistent social tone, persona and visual look/feel on posting products, developing product descriptions etc.
- Identify and liaise with external resources for design, website, and other marketing requirements
- Develop compelling content to create brand awareness, engage customers and prospects, and position Nexus as the leader in the industry
- Create content for all material, including but not limited to e-commerce descriptions and details, advertisements, newsletters, website static content, product packaging, social media posts, etc.
- Create high quality content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, generate leads that convert to sales and strengthen customer retention
- Ideate, strategize and create content for the website, marketing campaigns and associated content across multiple channels and platforms. Adhere to company messaging and branding strategy.
- Write, edit, proofread, verify and drive production of a variety of corporate and marketing communications materials.
- Monitor, maintain, enhance company websites and ensure that the sites are up to date with the product details like photos, descriptions, content and free from errors.
- Ensure the designs created are in sync with the web banners, Email blasts, whatsapp, and TV banners
- Ensure that overall website designs including banners are created within the set timeframe for current and future promotions.
- Manage emails via Mailchimp. Coordinate with the Admin Assistant and Sales team to collect and add the details of prospects/leads in view of expanding customer database
- Keep websites attractive upholding Nexus branding. Make changes as needed and ensure that the design reflects overall branding.
- Execute competition analysis and provide recommendations to boost marketing strategies
- Build marketing and brand strategy for inhouse brands, Rush & Capsul.
- Liaise with marketing firms, digital agencies to subscribe and get a spot on industry related magazines
- Other related duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Min 10 years of relevant experience with relevant degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Experience in SEO, SEM, HTML, CSS, and Website administration
- Experience content creation including internal and external communications, blogs, web content and email campaigns, social media, and digital and print advertising
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing media channels
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t working
- Highly organized, self-directed, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Sound Knowledge of Android and Apple operating systems
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
Job Type: Full-time