Windows App Packaging - MK
Staffmax is looking for a Windows App Packaging for one of their clients in Montreal.
Location: Montréal, QC, Canada
Experience: 4+ years
Role type: Full Time
Salary: Salary as per experience with great benefits and bonus
Analysis of End User tech stack and configuration management approach across companies to determine application certification requirements and potential compatibility issues. The core responsibilities of this position include:
- Engineer/sustain existing/new desktop related technologies into the firm.
- Ensure products meet the necessary security, supportability, performance requirements
- Ensure we meet the business’s expectations around user experience
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide 3rd line support to investigate & troubleshoot root causes.
- Dissemination of knowledge amongst peers.
- Desktop/Laptop Hardware Knowledge and Management in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive experience with common third-party tools used to manage/support large environments (i.e., AppSense in particular /SCCM).
- Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure i.e. Active Directory/GPO.
- Deep technical understanding of Windows operating systems up to and including Windows 10.
- Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e., parsing event logs, Sysinternals tools, analyzing memory dumps etc.)
- Intermediate scripting skills with PowerShell.
- Experience designing technical solutions to meet complex business requirements.
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational runbooks).