e-Commerce & Marketing Manager
|City:||7191 Yonge St. Suite 1101, Thornhill , L3T 0C4 ON, Canada|
|Title:||e-Commerce & Marketing Manager|
|Category:||Sales, Customer Service, Marketing|
$ 80,000 - $ 85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
North York, ON
Our client is a North American travel company established in Canada and the USA specializing in flight, tours, and vacation packages.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
· Planning, developing and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive online sales
· Overseeing Social Media Accounts and planning strategies with the Social Media Associate
· Working closely with the SEO team regarding landing pages, blogs, and outreach programs and performing various link-building activities.
· Designing artwork for various marketing-related campaigns and activities.
· Planning Online Adword campaigns (Retargeting, PPC, Display, Search) ads to drive traffic and calls to the website
· Liasoning with the UI/UX team for continuous improvement of the website
· Finding opportunities to collaborate with the third parties
· Planning and executing brand-building activities
· Regular training of marketing team members
· Creating marketing success reports and sharing them with the stakeholders
· Planning and executing email campaigns to drive engagements
· Communicating and negotiating with marketing vendors
· Researching trends and new marketing opportunities and brainstorming ideas
· Analyzing website events, Google Analytics and customer journeys and planning marketing campaigns accordingly
· Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance
· Responsible for Online Reputation and Management
· Responsible for driving traffic to the website, thus increasing online sales - Flights, Vacations, and Hotels
· Reviewing and editing all the marketing and communication content
· A solid 7+ years of experience in B2C Marketing in OTA Companies.
· Strong copywriting and editing skills, suitable for various marketing channels
· A solid understanding of the use of a range of marketing platforms, particularly concerning advertising/branding and customers
· Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills
· Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
· Experience with Ad Campaign Manager and Lead Generation Campaign is a must
· Strong record with Google search and display campaigns, Retargeting campaigns, G4 Analytics, and Event tracking
· Prior experience with Hubspot is an asset
· The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
· An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
· Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, and Canva is an asset
We thank everyone who applied. Only those selected will be contacted.
Staffmax Staffing & Recruiting